HAHA!!! Just want to share it with you guys. I read my friend's blog just now and it seems to give me an idea on how to write in a more funny way. She even wrote her conversation with her mum with her broken English. HAHA!! Can't help myself from laughing.

This afternoon, I went out with my friends, Belynda and Larrison. This is how it happened.

By 11.30a.m. I prepared myself bcuz she told me that her father will pick me up in a bit. I was quite rushing bcuz before i leave, i have to cook food for my brother. After I had finished bathing (Kantoi mandi laun, kakaka) I rushed to the kitchen and start cooking. Then, I received another text from Belynda.


"Anang irau d, empai DD ku nurun. Baru datai ba rumah ya. Maybe dalam 1.30p.m legi nurun"

In my thought, the word "OH!! SH*T MAN!!" appeared in no time. HAHA!! I was rushing like I didn't have the time to breathe.

After finished cooking, I went upstair (still using towel) and menunga my PC and at the same time, I ngerangkaikan my hair. Then I pasukkan my baju. Lepas tu, i continue to menunga my PC. Not very long after that, it started to rain heavily. And I was thinking, how will I go to Sing kwong and wait for Belynda there?? I send her a text.

"BeL!! Balat amat ujan tok! Keni aku ka nganti d ba sing kwong? basah ku legi even ku ngena payung"

Then she replied me,

"Nadai nya ngawa deh. Nganti jak d ba sing Kwong"

I was very shocked with her response. Then, I decided to call her.

Kring... Kring...

Me: Hello??

Bel: Hello..

Me: Eh Bel!! Nda nyadi aku ngau d ke paksen. Balat mat ujan ditu!! Enti ku ke Sing Kwong walau ku ngena payung pun basah meh ku. Anang ke nyak, mesti payung ku ka terebai. Kasih ku.

Bel: Nai! Namahal nda nyadi deh? Anang pia. Legi ku ngasuh DD ku ngambi d gai umah lah.

Me: Eh! Nda ngenusah ke DD d kah? Enti ngenusah, nibuh jak lah Bel. Ku takut membebankan DD d bah. (Esen2 jak ku time tok)

Bel: Ndai nya ngacau. Legi ku berunding.

Me: OK!! Sorry nti ku ngenusah ke d k? Madah enti ka datai. Bye!!

Bel: Okeh. Bye!!


After a little while, she texted me.

"Ka datai da ku. Sedia d"

Then, I turun downstair and looked myself ba mirror.

Me: OMG!!! This T-Shit look bad!! I have to change this! (RUn upstair and look for new shirt)


Then, Agnes Monica sings her song entitled, Matahari, which mean a new messange received. Bel texted me and told me she had arrived.

Me: Aduh!! ( Cepat2 pakai baju and rushed turun)

Then, I entered the car and "WWHEWWW" off we go. Ba Parkson, i quickly looked for my baju (my intention is to buy a new shirt). I entered "Grand Parkson" in level 2 (if i'm not mistaken). ALAMAK!!! Baju2 kat sana is very 'piao liang'!! HAHA!! But so sad!! I was way to big for the shirt. HAHA!! I wonder, why there is very rare to see shirt with big size for BIG people?? HAIYO!! Kaya people like me who loves eating for sure will grow very big ma. People who like to eat for sure will have a lots of money. Then, people who have a lots of money will buy many shirts for them. If no shirt is umbas at them, how are they going to buy it?? Aiyo!! Inconsiderate people (Jeles ku sebenarnya. HAHA!! Alu nganuk urg). I looked high and low for my shirt and finally i've found it (mula2 plan nak ambik gmbar and show kat korang what my new shrt look like, but my camera broken liao le.. ).

While waiting for her father, both of us went to KFC to fill our perut (tadik komplen dikpun bsar, kakya makan g KFC). We had finished our meal when her father told her that he has arrived. Then, me and Belynda run to the car and picked Larrison up (poor him, had to wait for almost 3 hours. sorryyy!!).

While waiting for Larrison, Agnes Monica menyanyi lagi. Lydia texted me.

"Fail ku ujian jpj tadi. Parking ku masalah."

Then I replied,

" Aduh! Lama lagi lah aku ka rasa nepan keta di drive d. "

Then, i can't remember the next conversation. As i know, She was complaining about her car for the test. Poor her. Kena repeat balik. Aiyo. Jahat la itu JPJ. HAHA!! ( I've read her blog about her JPJ test. )But, I admit it. Her parking was really bad. HAHAH!!! I laughed when i read about how her JPJ test happened today.

Click HERE to go to her page.

Then we go raun2.

Me: Kini kitai bel?

Bel: Nda nemu. Oh ya, ka ngambi duit lok ku. Dini bc atm machine utk bank ***? Other than yang ke ba pasar tok? Laban aku nda berani ka tama kia. Sempit mat jalai nya.

Me: Oh. Ba Sing Kwong bc lah.

Bel: Ya kah? Kin meh kitai.

Then, on our way there, we beli minyak lok. Datai ba Sing Kwong,

Bel: Pansut duai d? (She asked me and Larrison)

Me: Nda ku.

Lar: Aku pun ngai. Malas.

Bel: Ok. Kunci pintu.

ME: Ok. Ngai ke urg ka menculik indu kiut baka aku.

(Both of them laughing)

Then I locked the car. Me and Lar start to betusut.

Lar: Ngelala F.M d?

Me: Ngelala ah. Frenandez kah?

Lar: Auk.

Me: Kati ke nda ngelala, kawan ku maya tadika and maya tuition tahun 6 suba uchak nya. APu!! Teringat ke kisah kami maya agi tuition suba. Sampai diatu ku agi ingat. Aku agi hutang ngau ya RM2. HAHA!

Lar: Lapa d berhutang ngau ya?

Me: Aku challenge ya ngaga benda yang bodo2 bah. HAHa!! Aku challenge ya ngasuh ya enterai 200 kali. Enti ya ulih, aku meri ya RM2 (berega RM2 maya agi mit suba wai)

(Both of us laughing)

Me: But towards the end, ya mpu nyu ka mutah. Aduii. Gila mat.

Then, bla3... there was still a lots of thing happened maya nya. I wish to continue but my eye merajuk already la. HAHA!

Good nite!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds