The First Morning

Light shines into love,
Refreshes my dream,
Hoping you won't awaken.

Don't want the present,
Yesterday went by too soon,
Can't bring it up,
Suppressing inside me.

I want to kiss your cheek,
As a proof of this existence,
It is because of you that i believe in love,
Being generous to me,
This love is not coincidence but fate.

This is love,
Is our love,
It is not fantasy, but reality.

Keep you close inside of me,
Quietly pretending our love is still there,
So I'm not willing to let go.

Nervously i waited patiently,
watching the sparrows I thought of our future,
It's because of you i understand,
That this is love.

But the dream is still here,
Careful not to let you awaken,
Maybe now,
It's the never ending future,
It's you that let me believe in love
by being generous to me

4 Comments:

  1. Karel said...
    huhu.. me dun understand le...
    miszolive said...
    me too.. HAHA!! tok lirik lagu ley
    Karel said...
    lagu sapa le?
    miszolive said...
    lagu cina
    HAHA!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds