ohh!! This is my favourite song. I started to like Jay CHou from this song. hehe. Both of them was my favourite singer and yet, they are singing together!!! wuhhuu!!! well, it has been translated for you. Join me singing the chorus part! HAHA!!! because, everytime you watched this video, i'll be singing with you guys.. errmm.. a bit scary huh? HAHA!! Oh ya! You'll see Chow Yun Fatt in this music video. Opss.. Little baby Chow YUn Fatt yeah.. HAHA!! He looks very young in here ( I've told you.. YOUNG ). And oh, Jacky Cheung sang some part of this song too. HAHA!! This song is loveable...

p/s: Listen to your mum people!!!! We only have ONE mum who gave us birth!!! YOubroke her heart everytime you raised your voice or not listening to her. Ma, I Love You Ma!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds