(This is NOT a poem)
here it comes again..
afternoon..
which i don't really like..
i'm home alone, waiting to ba accompanied..

i have to cook,
i have to do the housework..
i'm not complaining,
but i'm tired of it!

I can't believe it,
my mum can stand those pain and tiredness,
just to make sure we get enough food and live in a clean and comfortable house..
maybe I just don't understand..
wait till I become like her..
having my own house,
having my own kids,
managing my own house..
who knows..

The loneliness..
I can't bear with it anymore!
I'm alone..
I'm left alone..
No one to talk to..
I was like a palm tree grows in a jungle..
eventhough many other trees besides me,
but I still alone..
there is no other tree like me..
we're from different species..
same goes with me..
eventhough,
there are many people in this house,
but i'm still alone..
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!
No one needs me..
No one will look for me if I run away..
No one will ever care to look after me if i'm sick..

and,

no one will love my family and friends especially POCK as much as me...

will you feel the loneliness I felt if I'm gone?
can you tell me how much you miss me, if I'm gone?
will you look for me, if I was missing??
will you cook for me if i'm hungry??
will you cool me down if i'm angry???

answer me...

you're not even looked at me...
you're not even wanna c my face..

what have i done to you??

WHAT I'VE DONEE ( Lagu Linkin Park )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds