ANother song from Jay Chou. The title seems to be a little bit *********** me but the song was great. It was ROCK!!!




<This is the english translation for this song.. I cut some part of it.. HAHA!!>

The slightly cool morning dew
Moistens the black ceremonial robe
There is mist on the stone slab road
Father is whispering
Feeling uselessly becoming aware
Can only be even crueller
Everything done for
Way through to the road of sanctuary
Mist that cannot be blown about
Does it hide intent?
Who walks soft and lightly?
Stopped
Still too late to cry
The bullet that passes through
Then takes away
The temperature

Every one of us has guilt
Committing different sins
I can decide who is right
And who should go into deep sleep
Arguing cannot resolve it
On an endless night
Close your mouth
The only grace
The people blocking in front also have guilt
Regretful, no way to retreat
Sentence in the name of the father
That feeling does not have a suitable vocabulary
Just like smiling while crying
Gazing into the complete darkness
Stop the tragedy; the spreading tragedy will let me get intoxicated

Bow your head to kiss my left hand
Exchange for the promise of being forgiven
The organ with old tubes is in the corner
All along accompanying the soloist
The wind blowing moves the black curtain; sunlight penetrates without a word
Shining towards that group of beasts that were tamed by me
Silently shouting
Silently shouting
Loneliness starts to ferment
Incessantly jeering at me
Memories gradually burn
The once pure frame
The ruthless tenderness appears
The time of being weak has come
We pray together

Merciful father, I have already fallen into
The kingdom where guilt cannot be seen
Please forgive my conceitedness
(Please forgive me
My conceitedness
Engraved with loneliness together)
No one is able to say, no one can say
Very hard to bear
Behind the glory is engraved with loneliness together
Closing my eyes, I once again see
That dream's frame in those days
The sky is drizzly mist
Father holding my hands
Lightly passes by
Early morning, that quiet stone slab road

(RAP: Mottled family emblem
Clean it for a night
The lonely radiance
Only then do I understand the feeling
Candlelight
Doesn't
Doesn't
Stop
Faltering
The owl is on
The window
Looking far away towards the distance
To
The long corridor of the hall
The same
The convulsions of nature that cannot be said out
No clamour
Only tranquillity revolves around
I
Slowly fall asleep
The sky
Daybreak just a moment ago)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

    Can someone help me find it?

    Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

    Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

    Thanks

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds