I've had been thinking to start up a project in my blog which is LOVE LIKE THIS..? .
In this project, i will share with you guys some touching poem ( i think so ) which I wrote it myself. But, some of this poem has a little bit resembles me.

HIHI.
It is not really a poem though.
Well, my love story is a bit painful to me, so sometimes I think to write something related to it so that I can share with other people how much pain he left for me.
Besides that, I also wrote about sad memories I had in mind.
Just to share it with you guys.
The first one has been posted few days ago, and i will keep on posting a new one.
Hope that i will not hearing any critics because I'm not really good in making poems you know.
I only passed my literature subject back when I was in school.
HEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds