I have not heard from you for a long time,
The last text message, when was that?
I really missed the time when we were together,
sorry,
that I went through our past,
I had tried to forget but I can't.

Back to when we're still together,
there was quite a number of times when i was not be able to accompany you,
but, your answer would be,
"It's Alright"
I realized that I had been really selfish and only think of myself
I'm sorry that I've made you sad.

You always listen to me whenever I had problems
letting me to let go of my anger towards you
but you still act like it was nothing
and
silently cool me down and give me some space to relax.

Actually,
I had kept all this silently in my heart.

Please..
forgive me for not knowing how to make you happy.
Please..
forgive me for not knowing how to listen to your heart.
Thinking about our past,
I've learnt how to make you feel more comfortable.

Don't give up on me,
Don't act like you doesn't hurt,
Don't hide your feelings from me anymore
and PLEASE..
Don't stop loving me..

That's why,
my biggest and most sincere
SORRY
is just for you.
For everything that I have done to you.
Maybe it is my fault why we're not together anymore..
but it is too late for me to realize it..
SORRY..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds