I know that your heart has someone
May i ask
, who is she?
but when i asked, you are always laughing and won't admit it

Sometimes, I really want to ask
because i really want to know if I have some space inside your heart
whether I am the person in your heart

You don't have to admit it and say it out loud
you can just use your eyes and silently confess to me
so that I can make the very first move
to find the reason
to let us becomes lovers than just friend.

Actually, I have wanted to tell you quite a few times
that the taste of my love is so sweet and you can find it nowhere other than me
but, I can still give you my sweetness
eventhough she held your hand and caress you head.
this is just to show, how much I like you

When you look at me smiling,
Looks like the rain has stopped falling
and today seems to have a special warm
at that time
the world suddenly became quiet,
the birds stops chipping,
the winds stops blowing
then, tell me..
how do you describe that moment?
Is it love?
or
is it just a normal feeling for you?


No need to tell me,
as long as you understand
and
you know
how much I like you,
it is more than enough.

And one thing for sure,
I have
FALLEN
in LOVE with you.
This one is for real and it is for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds